Thursday, July 26, 2012

Holiday Catalog ordering is just around the corner!

 Can you believe the holidays are quickly approaching?!?!  Where has the time gone?  But it's not too early to start planning those wonderful, homemade Halloween, Fall, Christmas and Hanukkah gifts and cards!

There are so many wonderful new stamps, embellishments, papers, and dies coming out.  Check out my website August 1st to browse the Holiday catalog and shop!  You won't be disappointed!

Check out the card I made with some new product!




This was a unique card I created with a lip that folded up from the bottom.  The DSP is a new Holiday paper, Be of Good Cheer.  LOVE IT!!!  The colors are so bold and striking!  The mitten and coordinating punch are also in the new catalog.

I hope this gets you thinking how THIS is the year that you're going to start early and be ready for the holidays that are approaching!  I know I'm working toward that goal, as well!

Good Luck and check back for more holiday projects for family and friends!!
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment