Monday, June 11, 2012

Party Time with "Happy Hour"

Here is a fun and new way to use that new Stampin' Up stamp set, Happy Hour!

What a great idea for those warm summer parties, for gift giving or a wine tasting at your home.
I used Inkjet Printer Shrinky Dinks, Happy Hour stamp set, hoop earrings, and beads of all colors.



First I used the large scallop circle punch and punched out the shape on the Shrinky Dink material.  Then using the Stampin' Up! markers, I colored in the images I wanted to use.  You need to make sure that you use a hole puncher to make your hole at the top BEFORE you heat the paper in the oven.  After following the directions on the Shrinky Dink package I then sprayed a gloss sealant on top and set them out to dry.  The final step was to add the beads and earring hoop through the hole and Voila!!  You are ready to party!!

I hope you enjoy this fun and easy project!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are SO CUTE~! I can't believe the detail that are in these! Great job Angie, your creativity blows me away! So happy you are swapping this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Idea! Can't wait to make these for Christmas gifts. Thanks for sharing your awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete