Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fun Summer Flip Flops


Here is my fun and simple project that you can do for just a few dollars and in just a few minutes!!  It's a great gift for any little girl, high school/college student or friend.  Fun Fabric Flip Flops!  Say that five times fast!  LOL!!  All I used were a pair of flip flops I found at Target in their dollar section and Stampin' Up! Twitterpated Desgner Fabrics.


I cut about 16 strips, 7 1/2 inches by 3/4 inches, from each of the three styles of fabric in the Twitterpated Designer Fabric.
Then just tied them around the plastic thong top of the flip flop, alternating the fabrics.  I used pinking shears for a more decorative edge.

So much fun to make, cute and fun to wear!!!
Hope you enjoy this fun and simple summer project!

Look for more new projects coming soon, using all brand new Stampin' Up! products!

Happy Stamping!!
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Angie you did a great job on these! I was so excited to see your post! CUTE toes, too! Thanks for your awesome blog full of ideas! You da BOMB!

    ReplyDelete