Monday, June 4, 2012

In Color samples

I finally sat down with these yummy new 2012-2014 In Color papers and inks and created these clean and simple cards.  I used the new Apothecary Accents Framelits, and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.  So sweet and simple!  Can't wait to have it out at my Open House this Friday.




This next picture is of rewards I made for my VBS group for this week at camp.  Again I used the 2012-2014 In Color papers and inks.  Very simple but attractive!  My kiddos LOVED them, probably because they were accompanied with a Jolly Rancher! :-)  This stamp set is a recently retired set called Little Lambs, adorable!  I'll miss this set!



Again, a little teaser.  Keep on the lookout here for a fun and simple way to create with our Designer Fabrics!  I hope you enjoyed seeing a few ways to use our new In Colors!  I just LOVE them!!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOOO LOVE your blog! Your projects are awesome, LOVE how you incorporated the new In Colors. Way to go ANGIE!!! :) PS. Great WATERMARK!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete